Five Nights at Freddy’s Review
If you were around in the late 1900’s, and lived somewhere in Utah, you probably have been to Freddy Fazbears’s Pizza. This was the place that kids could go to see Freddy Fazbear, Chica, and Bonnie. “Where fun and fantasy come to life.” One of the animatronic characters, Foxy, malfunctioned and bit someone in the Pirate Cove,(But that is just in the game, it never happened in the real place). Foxy was a pirate that had a hook hand, and razor sharp teeth. After the so called ‘Bite of 87’ happened, the kids waved Foxy goodbye and the animatronics had their free roaming mode turned off during the day. Their free roaming mode was never turned off during the night, so you have to survive five nights at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza as a night worker.
Devices: This game is for your P.C. or laptop, any Android device, or an Apple iPhone, or iPad.
1. It is said to be one of the scariest games in the world, because it is based on the original Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza family restaurant,(Which was closed down for certain reasons) .
2. It has a demo version so you can see if you like it before you buy it for $4.99 for the pc version, or $2.99 for pocket devices.
3. They added the new Golden Freddy hallucination to the game.
4. There is night 7 after nights 1-6, where you can pick the difficulty for the animatronics.
5. The graphics of the game looks realistic in some ways.
1. You’re sitting in one place
2. It’s really hard to beat.
3. There are only jump scares.
I would rate this game 4.3 stars out of 5 stars, because some people would say it isn’t very vast, but so fun.