Top Ten Things to get for Mother’s Day
By: Jordan N. and Haskell M., Staff Writers
- Flowers, a very nice original gift, that your mom will love. Recommended to have a vase with it.
2. Candy, maybe a chocolate bar for the sweet tooth, or a Reese’s peanut butter cup. Also chocolate heart boxes filled with delicious chocolates, and would make a great gift.
3. New kitchenware, anything to help improve the kitchen will gladly be accepted by moms.
- A nice book, moms also like to read, so go ahead and grab a good book.
5. For a fifth idea, why not make a card. Home made items come straight from the heart.
6. Accessories will be a perfect gift. Shoes, sunglasses, lotion, and jewelry are some recommendations to make sure your mom looks great.
7. A nice messuage will do the trick. Moms need a break once in awhile from all that cleaning, so why not give her a nice messuage. It also reduces stress and pain.
8. Why not take your mom to a nice fancy dinner? Or end the day with a homemade dinner!
9. Make a coupon book of chores you promise to do for your mother. You should help out around the house.
10. Lastly, you should just spend time with your mom. She does a lot for you, so you need to remember the times you spend together.